We care so much about the people who come through our doors, and we are here to offer Wacoans a safe place to enjoy entertainment. We wanted to provide another update with our safety measures so you can know what to expect on your visit.
Following the guidance of health partners, state and national government officials, we are open with limited capacity and more safety measures.
1. Our movie theatres are at 50% capacity with distanced seating. Showtimes can be found at WacoHippodromeTheatre.com. To maintain social distancing, we are requiring patrons to select their seats over the phone or at the box office so we can ensure the appropriate distance. To reserve your seat, please call 254-296-9000.
2. The Raleigh Diner will go to 50% capacity (starting Monday, June 29th) with distanced seating and masked servers. Curbside options available as well.
3. Enhanced safety precautions are in effect.
• All employees will be masked.
• Signage will be in place to reinforce social distancing rules.
• Cleaning and sanitization has increased with the addition of more hand sanitizer stations throughout the building.
– Hippodrome Management Team
Status of all concerts in March – August
We are working on possible postponements for ALL of these concerts. We will make updates to this post whenever there is a change.
Tickets purchased to any of these events will be valid for their postponement dates. Additionally, we will provide full refunds if you cannot attend the postponement date or if the concert is cancelled.
We will begin refunding tickets for each event AFTER we have confirmed the fate of the event and notified its customers. Thank you for your understanding!
For refunds to postponed events, please email [email protected].
For specific questions, please email [email protected].